Tuesday, October 04, 2005

SEATEC ASTRONOMY

It's time for a list. I haven't done one in like forever. Since I seem to have relationship crap on the brain a lot lately, I figured I'd post a list of "pointers" to any any fool out there that might have the stupid idea that he might actually want to go out with me...

13) I’m not a big fan of roses – if you absolutely have to get me roses, then they should be a blood red so dark they are almost black. Blue and crème-colored ones are ok, too. My favorites are red sunflowers and black tulips though. Orchids or purple irises are always a nice choice…

12) My dog and my horse come first – Callie will take up a lot of my free time once I get her out here and if Roland doesn’t like you, well… let’s just say I value my dog’s opinion of people pretty highly...

11) You better not have a problem with tattoos – I have 6 now and plan to have more in the future...

10) I’m a dork – I read comic books, play EverQuest, am overly invested in way too many TV shows, and see a lot of movies.... (You get bonus points if you know what movie the title of this post comes from.)

9) A lot of my friends are guys – Deal with it. I’m going to spend time with them. If you are prone to irrational jealousy, I’m going to make you crazy…

8) When it comes to vodka, I’m a Grey Goose girl all the way…

7) Valentine’s Day is stupid – Seriously. It’s like the dumbest holiday ever. (Read my post from 02.03.05 if you want to know more about my take on that.)

6) I’m a caffeine addict. If you want to make me happy, fuck flowers. Bring me coffee and dark chocolate...

5) If you call me and I don’t answer, leave me a voice-mail – One of my biggest pet peeves is people calling me and not leaving messages. I have caller id. I know you called. So leave a fucking message. Even if it’s just to say “Hi. Call me back when you get this.” or “Nothing important. Just thinking about you and wanted to say Hi.” How hard is that?

4) Don’t lie to me – I sometimes may not like the truth or really want to hear the truth, but tell it to me anyway. It will work out so much better for everyone in the long run… I don’t like secrets... Some of my past relationships have had way too many of them... Seatec astronomy...

3) I’m neurotic and a little crazy – it’s part of my charm :)

2) Be prepared to be blog fodder – I talk about my life here. I sometimes change the names to protect the innocent, but everything is fair game. Don’t take it personally and unless you REALLY piss me off, I promise to be gentle ;)

1) Surprise me – I like people who can keep me guessing. It keeps things from getting boring… and I hate boring. I like impulsive and spontaneous...

Well, now that I have successfully scared off any potential suitors, my job here is done... Hehehe... I'm really not as high-maintenance as I probably sound and I'm one of the more forgiving people you will ever meet. It's amazing the things I will overlook in the name of love. That probably makes me stupid (and God knows it's gotten me hurt more than a few times and surely will again), but I can't help it. It's just part of who I am... So, on that note, it's time to call it a night. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

"We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit." -- e.e. cummings

No comments: