Monday, September 19, 2005

Primal Urges

I was going to do a post with one of my infamous lists since I haven't done one in awhile, but I didn't know where to start. I have a bunch of shit that I want to rant and rave about, but honestly just don't have the wherewithall to do it tonight. My heart just isn't into putting forth the effort to come up with a list. That requires some organization of my thoughts and I'm not what you would call clear-headed today... Ever have one of those days where all you really want is to have someone rip all your clothes off, slam you up against a wall, and... well, you know... I had that day today. I woke up late, which put me in a pissy mood right off the bat... I snapped at a friend on the phone when he called me this morning. Then when I called him back later in the day to apologize, I found myself annoyed when he didn't answer his phone. I was the one being a bitch and still had the nerve to be angry when I couldn't get in touch with him. How stupid and irrational is that? Traffic wasn't bad for a Monday, but was still annoying, and when I got to my parking deck all the good spots were taken. Not the end of the world, but in my state of mind it was overly irritating... One of my reps showed up late for work and was in a bad mood when she did get there. That made me even grumpier... I then had a beautiful man basically offer to rip my clothes off and slam me up against a wall, and... well, you know... but like a moron I laughed it off like I thought he was kidding, when what I should have done is taken him home and fucked him blind... Some days I am my own worst enemy... This behaving myself sucks. I don't think I can keep it up much longer. And I'm not sure that I want to. One thing's for sure. The next guy I do sleep with is in for a helluv a ride...

"As the cat lapses into savagery by night, and barbarously explores the dark, so primal and titanic is a woman with the love madness." -- Frank Gelett Burgess

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you still have that craving the next time you are in Atlanta, I would be happy to rip your cloths off. Lord knows I have always wanted to.

sadly anonymous

Gatorrrrrr said...

Angie.... not that Im sure I need to remind you... but I have four words to share with you...


a
history
of
violence


*slurp*

Angie said...

You should have stepped up and said something. You never know, ya might have gotten lucky ;) Life is too fucking short to not go after what (or who) you want. Even if it doesn't work out, at least you can say you took the chance.

Anonymous said...

......should i get a sooner flight? ;)