Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Just Blue

Sorry about not posting yesterday. It was sort of a bad day and I didn't feel like sharing. Suffice it to say that I just don't understand why some people do the things they do. I'm tired of worrying about people I can't fix and having my heart broken because I can't stop caring about certain people even though I know I should just cut them out of my life and move on. Call it my tragic flaw... Today was a bit better. Mainly because it was busy and I hardly had time to think, let alone time time to be upset about the stupid people in my life. I also talked to all 3 of my favorite men today. Adam and S-boy both called this afternoon and I talked to The Naked Indian on the way home from work. My own little personal Trifecta. I call it a good day when I get the chance to talk to just one of them, so today was a really, really, really good day in that respect. Aside from that, I have nothing report... I'm just in a blue state of melancholy. I'll snap out of it... I need my horse back. I miss her and a nice quiet ride is what I need on days like this... Or maybe I need more caffeine. I haven't had much the past 2 days. Yeah, that's what I'll blame this funk on... I'm very tired so I'm going to call it a day. A good night's sleep might help me a lot too... Hopefully tomorrow will be me more eventful and I'll have something interesting to post... Night all...

"Did you ever see an unhappy horse? Did you ever see a bird that had the blues? One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses." -- Dale Carnegie

No comments: