Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Blow Job

It’s a bit early for the Santa Anas, but we’re getting a taste of what we’re in for. We’ve got some serious winds blowing through here tonight. Sustained winds of 30 miles an hour and gusts of 70+ miles an hour according to the news. I have my windows open and the wind is howling through here hard enough to blow out the candles I had lit. It’s fucking awesome. I love wind, probably even more than I love thunderstorms. I think there is something incredibly sexy about it. Now if I just had a man here to channel some of this sexual energy into. Adam came in to the shop today and hung out for over an hour. It was great… but I don’t think we’re quite to the point that I could ask him to come home with me just to satisfy my wind lust ;) The Naked Indian is about 2500 miles too far away. HWMNBN is not an option. That leaves S-boy…. HMMMM. Now there’s an interesting thought… Let’s just not go there… Aside from my visit from Adam, today wasn’t great. It didn’t suck, but it wasn’t great. People were just grumpy. Me included. I’m still without phone service. Verizon was supposed to be here this morning, but the repair guy didn’t show. I need to call them in the morning and figure out why not. At this rate, Verizon is going to be giving me free service for a long time to come. It’s bad enough they cut my line off in the first place, but then to blow off my scheduled repair appointment, really pisses me off… Let’s see. What else? New “Smallville” this week. (Finally!) This season is going to be great. Lex is finally going to go bad. It’s about damn time… I found my new tattoo artist. Her name is Kat Von D. I just need to go meet with her. Not that I can afford to get a new tat right now, but when I do get my next one, I’m pretty sure I want Kat to do it. I must just be into women artists. Most of the time I relate to men better than women, but when it comes to tats I’m more drawn to the girls. I’m sure there’s some deep-rooted psychological reason for that… but, enough babbling for this evening. I’m kinda sleepy and I need to get up earlier than usual so I can yell at some poor Verizon rep that really shouldn’t have to deal with me first thing in the morning. I am a call center rep’s worst nightmare. Maybe I should just ask for a supe right off the bat and save the poor rep the grief…

"Absence weakens mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind blows out candles and kindles fires." -- François de la Rochefoucauld

No comments: