Friday, August 19, 2005

Lack Of Drama Queen

I must say I'm glad that my life has been less dramatic this week, but it certainly makes for less interesting blog posts as well. Aside from a really fucking stupid phone conversation with HWMNBN (who I shouldn't have been talking to in the first place), things have been quiet here the past couple of days. Work has been slower than predicted, at least for the kids that work for me. I've had to deal with some high-strung photographers and their even higher-strung clients, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle and we got everything worked out so that everyone was at least semi-happy with the resolution. I don't have any major plans for the weekend. I need to get the oil changed in the Mustang and Roland and I are definately going to the beach. I'm also going to try and get "Red Eye" seen. I know, I know. Y-A-W-N. What can I say? Even my life slows down from time to time... and maybe that's not such a bad thing. I think I need a chance to catch my breath before the next round of craziness... and there will be a next round... in my world there's always a next round...

"What is drama but life with the dull bits cut out" -- Alfred Hitchcock

No comments: