Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's Raining Men

What a difference a day makes. I should learn to just keep my mouth shut. I seem to remember bemoaning my lack of male companionship only yesterday. Well, today produced four potential solutions to that problem. They bear the names Mark, Jason, Stephen, and Michael. I think I'm going to cross Jason and Michael off the list simply for their names alone. It would just get too confusing.... although Jason in particular was REALLY cute and I guess I could always call Michael, "Mike" so maybe I shouldn't write them off just yet ;) I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens... Today was crazy busy again. I had one of my kids call in sick which left me closing the store by myself, but it all worked out ok. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday though. It's been a crazy fucking week... ok, I'm gonna cut this post short, I have a friend coming over to watch a movie so I gotta run. A short post is better than no post at all, right? Everybody have a great night. I plan to ;)

"Women with "pasts" interest men because men hope that history will repeat itself." -- Mae West

No comments: