Wednesday, August 24, 2005

No Rest For The Wicked

Today was another good day. Things were crazy busy, but it helped the day go by faster, that's for damn sure. I got in shortly after 10 and it was like the next thing I knew I looked up and it was almost 4. One of my favorite clients came in today. He's not anybody (yet), but he's really cute and he's kinda fun to fuck with. He's all of like 18. He's sweet and he means well, but let's just say it's a good thing he's pretty, because he is not the brightest bulb in the lamp. He is definitely entertaining though. I know it's not nice to make fun of people, but the boy is a walking blonde joke so it's hard not to. On the downside, I didn't really get out of the shop at all. I took a 15 minute break and scarfed down a powerbar and went back to work. By the end of the day I was tired and hungry and horny. I got home and was not motivated to cook and for some inexplicable reason there was not a sexy naked man in my bed, so I guess the tiredness is the only thing I'm going to get resolved tonight. Well, I guess 1 out of 3 is better than none, but how is it I suddenly went from having too many men in my life to not having enough? I didn't sleep well last night for some reason, so I've got to catch some Z's tonight. So I'm gonna watch "Smallville" and then call it a night... actually, I may just call it a night. This ep is a Lois heavy one and I seem to remember that Lex is barely in it. I think my time would be better spent dreaming of beautiful men... Everyone have a great night and a beautiful Thursday tomorrow!

"An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away" -- Mae West

No comments: