Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Daydream Believer

Not a lot to report today. As predicted, it was a good day. I got Roland home and I got to spend some time with S-boy, which was nice. Actually it was probably lucky that I got to work at all though. To get to work I take the 5 to the 170 to the 101, but I zoned out shortly after getting on the freeway and I guess I thought I was further down the 5 than I was and the next thing I knew I somehow ended up on the 405 instead of the 170. I hate the 405. It's a cursed road. It doesn't move. I do everything in my power not to get on it. I guess I deserved it though. Driving in LA is something of a sport and I should be paying attention and not daydreaming about the men in my life. It's just that there are a couple of them that always seem to be on my mind these days and it's sooooo much more fun to think about them rather than the stupid traffic :) I'm really happy to have my puppy home. The vet bill was bad, worse even than I was expecting, but I don't really care. I'm just glad Roland pulled through this and hopefully he's learned his lesson about rattlesnakes. I can't afford another bill like this one. So much for not owing anything on my credit card. Guess the digital camera and the new tattoo will have to wait.

"You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we're doing it." -- Neil Gaiman

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I highly recomend this or something like it. It is a great savings in the long run.

http://www.petcareinsurance.com

Angie said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I actually do have insurance for him. It only covers part of the bill though. Still, it's better than not having it :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to try and warn you about your "Survivor-boy." you already know i think he's bad news. just be careful with this one Ang.

Anonymous said...

oh and i'm glad your dog is ok :)

Angie said...

Fuck you Michael. Stay out of this. What I do or don't do with Survivor-boy (or anyone else for that matter) is none of your business. You lost the right to tell me what to do a long time ago.