Sunday, March 20, 2005

What Happens in Seattle Stays in Seattle

To quote the Greatful Dead, "What a long, strange trip it's been." I honestly don't know where to start. There are things I can relay about this little adventure and things that are best left unsaid. I think that the less said the better. Suffice it to say I've had a really good trip. I got some great pictures at the hockey game yesterday. You can check them out on my website if you'd like to see them. The game was a lot of fun and I did some serious drinking with some friends of mine afterwards. Drinking always seems to get me into trouble and this time was no excepetion. Just use your imagination. Trust me, whatever you can come up with won't even be close to what went down. I'm ready to get home now though. I even tried to get a flight out this evening so that I wouldn't have to wait until tomorrow to come home, but no such luck. Both red eyes from SEA to ATL were booked solid. Apparently a lot of people wanted to get out of this city tonight. It's been raining on and off since I got here. Big surprise. Still, I have to admit I'm kinda digging it here. Seattle has proven to be a very interesting town. I think I'll have to pay it a visit again in the future. Maybe next year for the 2006 Microsoft Hockey Challenge :)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr Seuss

No comments: