Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Black Helicopters

I came in to work today fully prepared to be productive. I did not get nearly as much done yesterday as I would have liked, but I could write that off as a “catch up” day since I was out on Friday and Monday. So I got here, read some e-mail, had some coffee, and lost all motivation to do anything at all. That’s not really a good thing. I do have stuff that needs to get done today. It doesn’t help that I can look out the window from my desk and see that it’s going to be a beautiful fucking day today. I need to close the blinds and pretend its raining or something… On a side note, the other problem with having a window near my desk is that a black helicopter just flew past. That’s my 2nd one today. I saw another one on the way in to work this morning. Lindy and I just had this discussion 2 days ago. It’s too soon for them to be following me again. I almost feel compelled to go to the bookstore at lunch and buy a copy of “Catcher in the Rye” now :) Mind you, I really have no other plans for the day, but I’m sure I could find something to do if I wasn’t here. Hell, I could pack up the Alienware and head over to Piedmont Park and work on my screenplay while the helicopters circle above me. (If you don’t get the black helicopters thing, you don’t see nearly enough movies.) I can think of nothing else to post today. Steev sent me this great link yesterday. It’s very therapeutic. Go check it out if you’re bored - http://www.doodie.com/whack.php

“A good conspiracy is unprovable. I mean, if you can prove it, it means they screwed up somewhere along the line." -- Mel Gibson - "Conspiracy Theory"

No comments: