Saturday, February 05, 2005

Fantasy Worlds

I got my new computer yesterday. Woo and Hoo! It's really nifty. Yesterday was just an all around good day. I did have some issues getting my DSL up and running on my new machine, and was really annoyed by that, but I managed to get it up and synching without resorting to calling tech support and everything is peachy now. I then got EverQuest 2 installed and was off and running. I fucked around in some of the newbie zones, leveled up to 5, and then went and found my character's home in the city of Freeport. I'm playing with one of the kitty cat people again. They are slightly different than the cat people from EQ1 (the Vah Shir got eradicated when the moon exploded, but that's a long story that I'm sure most of you don't want to hear.) So anyway, they have cousins called the Kerra and that's what I'm playing now. Her name is Necede and I'm on the Steamfont server so send me a tell if you're in game. I played until like 2 fucking AM.... When I finally went to bed I had some seriously fucked up dreams. Some of them were EQ related (not surprisingly), but most of them were those kinda dreams. OMFG! I woke up in a frenzied sweat a couple of times. I did things in these dreams that I think are probably not legal in most states. Damn, Damn..... Damn, Damn, DAMN! I was wide awake at 8AM. (Stupid reality intruding on my fantasy life yet again.) Unfortunately I was alone. And still horny. And fucking exhausted... As much as I would like to, I am absolutely NOT staying inside all day playing EQ. It's going to be beautiful here in the ATL and I need to go visit my horse if nothing else. I definitely see myself gaming into the small hours of the morning again though. I am such a geek sometimes :)

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination." -- Barbara Grizzuti Harrison

No comments: