Friday, January 28, 2005

A Million Miles Away From Ok

Just skip this post if you're one of the happy people. You don't want to know what it says... Go read the one about sex that I posted earlier this morning. Trust me. You'll like that one better...

For all the rest of you - Remember last week when I said that I had written a post that was dark and morose and I chose not to post it because I didn't want to drag all the happy people down into Hell with me? Well, fuck the happy people.The happy people are all conspiring to make me miserable so, so be it. (Just a side note here - this is not directed at my friends. You guys are the ones keeping me even remotely sane at this point. This is directed to the powers that be [mostly co-workers] who seem intent on sucking my soul out of me with an almost vampiric kind of glee.) If they want me to be unhappy then they will reap the rewards of that unhappiness. Can you say collateral damage? Sure you can, it's not hard. In fact, it's fun. I will not suffer these slings and arrows silently... or alone. Fuck 'em all. I say go out in a blaze of glory... Anybody coming with me? Who wants to be Butch to my Sundance?

"When I had journeyed half of my life's way I found myself within a shadowed forest, for I had lost the path that does not stray. Ah, it is hard to speak of what it was, that savage forest, dense and difficult, which even in recall renews my fear: so bitter that death is hardly more severe!" -- Dante Alighieri - "Dante's Inferno"

No comments: