Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Boys Are Stupid - Throw Rocks at Them

First off, if anyone can find me a t-shirt with that slogan on it, I'll love you forever. They are produced by a company called David and Goliath and they got recalled here in the US because people in this country have no fucking sense of humor. Seems kinda dumb for me to have to order one all the way from the freakin' UK...

So I got an e-mail from my ex this morning. He is still not working and is obviously still pissed off at me about that, but overall the e-mail was an apology for his recent behavior. I'm not sure what he hoped to accomplish by apologizing. It's waaay past too late for that. It was nice of him to admit that he's an asshole and all of this bullshit is his fault, but it doesn't change things. I think it has probably finally sunk into his little brain that he really fucked up this time and now he thinks he can fix things by simply saying he's sorry. News Flash! Not happening this time. I'm not going to bother to respond to his e-mail. That would just encourage him. I'm sure he'll read this post anyway. I'm not the one he needs to be apologizing to at this point. He needs to apologize to his current girlfriend if he has any hope of salvaging that relationship. Personally, I hope she tells him to go fuck himself.

"Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid." -- Heinrich Heine

No comments: