Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Best SPAM Ever

I got this in my e-mail yesterday. I don't know how SpamBlocker missed this one, but I'm glad it did...

Hello,
If you are a time traveler or alien and or in possession of government or alien technology I need your help! My entire life and health has been messed with by evil beings! If you have access to the carbon copy replica model #50 3000 series, the dimensional warp, temporal reversion or something similar please reply! I simply need the safest method of transferring my consciousness or returning to my younger self with my current mind/memory. I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can help me, I would prefer someone with access to teleportation as well as a variety different types of time travel. This is not a joke! I am serious!

He then included an e-mail address. I soooo need to write this guy back and tell him that "Yes, I have the technology you seek!" If we can get an e-mail thread going here, this could be blog fodder for weeks.... Crazy people are fun to fuck with ;)

"Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain." -- Crispin Glover - "Back to the Future"

No comments: