Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Anywhere But Here

So I’m in meeting hell today. They are lined up like Rockettes, one after the fucking other. There are soooo many things I would rather be doing right now. I haven’t posted a list of anything in like weeks so rather than paying attention to what’s happening on this conference call, I think I’ll post to my blog instead. I’m so dedicated to my job. Can’t you tell?

Top 13 Things I’d Rather Be Doing Right Now:

13) Posting to my blog – ok, so this one I can actually do…
12) Banging my head against a wall – Did I mention how much I don’t want to be here today?
11) Eating lunch – I’m fucking starving and don’t have time to go eat today...
10) Drinking – always a good solution to a boredom problem...
9) Taking the good drugs – another good solution for boredom. Makes the day much more fun.
8) Sitting at a hockey game – oh wait. They aren’t fucking playing this season :P
7) Watching TV – there has got to be something on worth watching in the middle of the afternoon, right?
6) Reading a book – I’ve re-invested myself in Stephen King’s “Dark Tower” series and at this rate it will take me for fucking ever to finish all 7 books…
5) Watching a movie – nothing much good out in the theatres these days but I’m sure I could find something to go see…
4) Riding my horse – ok, well, I don’t have a horse that’s actually broke to ride anymore, but I’d at least like to be at the barn right now instead of here at work.
3) Lying on a beach – Don’t care where. Anywhere warm would be just groovy…
2) Sleeping – No surprise that this is near the top of my list. It’s one of my favorite hobbies. Prolly not my favorite hobby, but it’s close…
1) Performing random sex acts with a really hot guy – Well duh! For those who don't know it already, this one is far and away my favorite hobby ;)

"There is no excuse for being bored. Sad, yes. Angry, yes. Crazy, yes. But boredom, never." -- Viggo Mortensen

No comments: