Wednesday, January 19, 2005

180 Degrees of Separation

I had one hell of a post all written and ready to put up. It was seriously fucked up and included a quote from "Dante's Inferno" and everything. It was dark and morose and totally would have dragged all the happy people out there down into Hell with me. But you know what? I don't want to do that. I'm trying very, very hard not to suck everyone else into the darkness that I feel closing in on me and actually, I'm really pretty adamant about not getting engulfed by it again myself. So, today will be a good day. I will it to be so. I will not be unhappy. I will not be depressed. Today will be the Ying to yesterday's Yang. As it is spoken, so let it be :)

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called." - A.A. Milne - "Winnie-the-Pooh"

No comments: