Friday, November 12, 2004

Tequila est El Diablo

I have lost my mind. I know better than to drink tequila, especially in anything other than very small doses, but some people around me just prove to be a very bad influence at times :) I had 2 particularly strong Margaritas at lunch today and they have definitely impaired my judgement. It's a good thing I had the rest of the afternoon off or I really would have been fucked. Of course, I like to think that if I had planned on going back to work, I would not have been stupid enough to drink all that alcohol. I'm such a light weight when it comes to drinking. Two good strong drinks and I'm practially ready to dance on the bar. It also drops my IQ level a couple hundred points. I say things I definitely should not, and piss off people that I don't want to alienate. What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm 33 years old. You would think I would know better by now. Apparently not. I'm just having a weird day and the tequila did not help make things any better. I should go hop on EQ. A drunk Vah Shir running around chasing orcs would probably be pretty amusing about now....

No comments: