Monday, November 15, 2004

The Edge of Reason

No blogs over the weekend. I just didn't have the time or the motivation to post anything. The weekend was just way too short. The poker party went well on Sat night. I lost $10 but finally got the check from the insurance company for the accident I was in back in Sept so fortunately $10 didn't prove to be too big a hit for me :)

Friday night (after I had sorta recovered from my afternoon tequila binge) I saw "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason." It was pretty good. Good performances all around, but the story was a little weak and tried too hard in some places. It was definitely not as good as the origianl. (Damn, there were a lot of "goods" in that paragraph - notice they were "goods" and not "greats.")
Still, for people who liked the first film, I think you'll like this one as well. If nothing else, Hugh and Colin were both still yummy ;)

Not much else to report. I rode my horse and played some EQ. This week is going to be crazy at work so my blogs may end up being few. I'll have to see how things go. I'm going to a screening of "National Treasure" on Wednesday so I'll try to at least post my spin on that.

Happy Monday! and Happy Birthday! to my favorite Scorpio out there ;)

No comments: