Wednesday, October 27, 2004

In omnia paratus

There is a lunar eclipse tonight and barring bad weather, it should be pretty spectacular. Blood moons are always cool to witness and we have not had one in awhile so I'm kinda looking forward to this one. I'm not sure where I'm going to go to check it out, but I'm sure I can find somewhere with a decent view. This does bring up some interesting issues though. Eclipses have always been seen as omens; sometimes good, sometimes bad. Blood moons in particular have always seemed to strike a primal fear into people. At the same time they have also been closely linked to tantric energies.... Go figure why it is that fear and sex always seem to end up together... What does that bode for tonight? I guess it depends on individual circumstances. If there is one thing that is certain in this life, it is that nothing is ever certain. The tides can turn in an instant and we can fall from the heights of ecstasy into the very depths of the darkest dispair. So, do we face an apocalypse or do we end up having the best sex of our lives? It's a coin toss at best. My best suggestion is just to be prepared for all things because you never know what's going to happen next...

No comments: