Friday, October 22, 2004

The Amazingly Tired Girl

It's a rainy day here in the ATL. I had the hardest time getting out of bed this morning. There is something seriously wrong with being at work at 5:45 on a Friday morning, but I had a project I had to get finished before an 8:30 meeting so that's when I got here. I have an overdeveloped sense of responsibility or something. Either that or I must be insane. I guess it could have been worse. I could have been curled up in my nice warm bed with someone else. I guaranteee you I would not have been able to drag myself in to work early then... I seem to take up quite a bit of blog space talking about sleep. This is because I don't get nearly enough of it. I am the amazingly tired girl today. Remember those fabulous days back in kindergarten when we had nap time? Most of us probably hated it then, but what would you give for a scheduled nap every day now? I think we need to get them instituted into the corporate world. We would all be a lot happier.

No comments: