Sunday, September 06, 2009

Ready to be home

So I'm back in Atlanta for a week. While I've missed friends and family, I don't miss this city. It's hot and humid and I just don't identify with most of the people who populate this town... not that I ever really did. I lived in this city for 25+ years and I always felt out of sync. LA is my home. It always has been. More so now than ever. I miss Jason. I miss my dog. I miss the rest of my crazy assortment of friends, Stacey, Wendy, Rileah, the various Nates... some are new friends, some I've known awhile, but I miss them all anyway... now if I could just talk Lindy, Garett, & Michele into moving out that way, I'd be set :)

Still, it was good to see the Fam again and Dragon*Con was a blast. It's always fun to hang out with Felicia and some of the costumes that I saw this weekend were even better than the ones I saw at Comic-Con. It was nice to see Denise Vasquez as well. She's a hell of an artist and I hope to get to spend some time with her once we're both back in LA too.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend. Here's my fave pic I got of Felicia on Friday.

No comments: