Thursday, September 08, 2005

Suckage

I hate the world today. People just went out of their way to piss me off or annoy me. From S-boy, to the guy at the coffee shop, to my customers, to basically just about everyone. It was little things and big things. Why is it my life has to run on everyone else's time table? I'm just sick and fucking tired of being taken for granted... Grrrr... Argh... I really shouldn't be posting anything today. I'm going to end up saying something stupid or that I don't really mean, so I'm just going to write today off and start over tomorrow. It has to be better. If it gets worse, things could get ugly. I can get self-destructive when I get angry and that's not a path I want to go down if at all possible. I'm actually in a fairly good place with my life right now and the last thing I need is some random excuse to take some stupid detour that will just get me into trouble... Maybe I just need to go out and get really, really drunk... Or pick up some cute guy and well, you know... Yeah, because neither of those things would be considered stupid... Grrr... Argh...

"I could end up having sex here, and the prospect doesn't appall me. What better way to exorcise rejection demons than to screw the person who rejected you?" -- Nick Hornby - "High Fidelity"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mine isn't as big