Sunday, January 23, 2005

Killer Head

Let me clarify something about my jigsaw puzzle post from yesterday. It was not intended to be negative or depressing. I still don't think it reads that way, although from someone else's perspective I can see how it might. It was just me "puzzling" out some images and thoughts I had in my head :)

Today I woke up with a killer headache. It's been with me all day. I'm not sure where it came from. I'm not hungover. I drank all of 1/2 a drink last night. Must just be one of those days, but I wish I could kill it. My head just keeps pulsing and pounding and mostly what it's doing is pissing me off. It's one of those headaches that probably requires good medication or great sex. I vote for great sex, but the meds are prolly easier to come by on a Sunday night... I guess I should just take some drugs and go to bed. Maybe I'll have some good sex dreams that will cure it ;) It seems stupid to go to bed at 9PM, especially since that will just bring Monday morning (and work) about that much sooner, but that's looking like my best option at this point. I just hope the coming week is not as fucked up as the last one was...

"No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap." -- Carrie Snow

No comments: