Sunday, January 30, 2005

(Endless Side Notes)

"Far too many notes for my taste, and most of them about Christine. All we've heard since we came is Miss Daae's name..." (Sorry, brief "Phantom of the Opera" flashback there....) Anyway, I wanted to make yet another side note to my "Bored Now" post from Friday. I still maintain that the 2 guys I mentioned that would be at the bottom of my list were not really "bad" in bed. They were just not very fucking creative. (And one of them thought he was God's gift to sex, so that didn't help matters, 'cause it made him totally not open to "suggestions.") They were both strictly missionary position kinda guys. That's fine, but it gets old after awhile, ya know? Variety is a good thing, at least in my book anyway... These guys were both pretty conservative out in the real world too, so I guess I should not have expected them to be any different behind closed doors. Still, I was hopeful that they might surprise me. (You know what they say about the quiet ones.) No such luck though... They were both a long time ago. Things have been just ducky since then. Here's hoping they stay that way for a long time to come ;)

"The unhappiest people I know, romantically speaking, are the ones who like pop music most; and I don't know whether pop music has caused the unhappiness, but I do know they've been listening to the sad songs longer than they're been living the unhappy lives." - Nick Hornby - "High Fidelity"

No comments: