Saturday, November 20, 2004

R-rated blogging

I was talking to some people at work yesterday and the subject of my blog came up. Seems they were amused by the somewhat "racy" turn it has taken in recent weeks. Glad to know I've been so entertaining of late. Anyway, I mentioned that "fuck" is one of my favorite words (and as it happens, one of my favorite activities ;) and I've decided to incorporate it into my posts every day from here on out. (Let's hope I don't have any Disney films to review for awhile.) This prompted the suggestion that I answer the questions that James Lipton asks of all his guests on Bravo's "Inside the Actor's Studio." Since there isn't a chance in hell that I'll ever be on that show, it seemed like a good idea, so here goes:

1. What is your favorite word? "Nifty"
2. What is your least favorite word?
"No"
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Charisma - People who are passionate about something (life in general, a cause, their work, etc.)

4. What turns you off? Dishonesty
5. What is your favorite curse word? "Fuck"
6. What sound or noise do you love? The wind blowing through the trees before a big storm.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Lawnmowers @ 7AM on a Saturday morning
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Writer
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Math Teacher
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear St Peter say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Wow! That was quite a ride you had!"

For some reason, the hardest question for me to answer was #1. I don't know that I actually have a favorite word, but I use "nifty" a lot, so there you go... Now, everyone go out there and have a great weekend!

"I know it hurts, but it's life, and it's real. And sometimes it fucking hurts, but it's life and it's pretty much all we got." -- Natalie Portman - "Garden State


No comments: