Monday, November 22, 2004

Let's Talk About Sex... and Snow

First off, my apologies to Liam Neeson for not including him on my list of award hopefuls yesterday. I have not seen "Kinsey" yet, but from what I hear, he gives a hell of a performance. I can't wait to see it. Peter Saarsgard from "Garden State" is in it as well and I totally adore him.

Not much to report today. The weather here is really crappy. I'm all packed and ready to fly out to Missouri tomorrow morning. They're predicting snow there so that might be fun. I'm not a huge fan of cold weather, but I'll take cold and snowy over cold and rainy anytime...

A friend of mine gave me a book this weekend called, "Nice Girls Finish Last: Wicked Words on Drinking, Shopping, Gossiping, Sex, and All Your Favorite Bad Habits." Long title. Great book. It's basically full of quotes that apply to those "bad girls" who live life a little differently than society would probably like. Girls who like to use the work "fuck" in their blog a lot. You know the type ;) I'm sure a large number of these quotes will end up on here at some point. Here's one for today:

"It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses." -- Mrs Patrick Campbell (She was a prominant London actress in the early 1900's)

No comments: