Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hello? Have you met me?

Wow, two posts in one day. That hasn't happened in awhile. So much for me not blogging much this week... Apparently my post from this afternoon caused some concern among the locals. Rest assured there is nothing wrong with me... nothing specific anyway, just my usual neurotic self. I was having a blue day. That's partly what this blog is for; to get the craziness out of my head and put it somewhere else. It helps for me to write things down, even if it's in an incoherent, somewhat babbly kinda way. I just get this way sometimes. It's no major cause for concern. As it turns out, my behemoth of a Latin test was definitely a contributing factor to my unhappiness today. Once it was done and I stepped out of class, I felt a noticeable shift in my perceptions. So, hopefully things will be peachier tomorrow. That's not to say that I'm not still contemplating running away to Europe. That's a possibility I think I'll just keep open for now ;)

No comments: