Sunday, October 31, 2004

Riding off into the sunset

It was like 80 degrees here yesterday. Hard to believe it's almost November. I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and take my horse Rain on a trail ride. It was great. We wandered off into the woods and didn't see another person for like 3 hours. There is something to be said for just letting yourself get lost sometimes.....

Afterwards, I went with my 6-year-old niece to a Halloween party at the Fernbank Science Center. Those of you who know me know that I'm not a big fan of little people related activities, but we had a good time. She won a prize in the costume contest, got a lot of candy, and got to look through the big telescope. She was thrilled.

So, all-in-all it was a good day. I love fall. Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: