Monday, October 11, 2004

Futurama

Well, I figured out what all the fucked up dreams have been about. Apparently I can now see the future, and my dreams were supposed to be preminitory in nature. "Beware the Ides of March" kinda things. It would have been nice had they been a bit clearer and at least warned me to watch out for guys hiding behind doors or something. Apparently some asshole decided he absolutely just had to have originals of some of my poems (and a screenplay I'm working on) 'cause on Friday night I got jumped in a parking lot downtown. Head encountered door. Door won. I've got a lovely cut running down my forehead. (I've been telling everyone that I'm testing out the makeup for my Harry Potter Halloween costume :) Still, it could have been a lot worse and I'm thankful that it wasn't. My ego is hurt more than anything. I sorta pride myself on being hyper-aware of my surroundings, especially when I'm out alone at night, but I honestly never even saw it coming. So, it was an interesting weekend for me. Aliqua bona et aliqua mala.

No comments: