Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Large's Ark

I saw Zach Braff's new film "Garden State" last night. (Thanks to Nick @ www.chud.com for the pass.) It was brilliant. I will be most unhappy if he doesn't get an Oscar nomnation for the screenplay. It totally deserves one. Zach was at the screening and did a little Q&A afterwards. He is very passionate about his work and seems like a normal, down-to-earth, kinda guy. It was interesting to get his insight into the whole process of getting this film to the screen. In part that is what has inspired the creation of this blog. He said that he felt that sometimes writers just need to write. I used to agree with that, but somewhere along the way I lost the path. I'm going to try and get back on track. Anyway, go see "Garden State." It is, without a doubt, one of the best films of the year. The title of this post will make more sense if you go see it too :)

www.gardenstatemovie.com

No comments: