Sunday, October 04, 2009

All Good Raccoons Go to Heaven...

... which doesn't begin to explain my devious little friend here :)

So this is "Blue Angel Boris." He supposed to be the "good" little angel to go with "Demon Boris" that I worked on a couple of weeks back, but I think he just charmed his way through the pearly gates. Just look at that face and you know he's up to something....



Many thanks again to the very talented Nathan Hamill for creating this little guy. He's been a lot of fun to work on. I have one more I want to do and then I think I'm done with the Borii for awhile... although I do have a couple of ideas for Nathan's Lava Bear when he come out :)

Here's my ever expanding collection of mischievous raccoons -



Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm off to see Zombieland!

No comments: