Monday, September 20, 2004

Hey, Jude

I saw "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" this past weekend. (Twice actually). It rocked. I'm thinking Jude Law might have to make it onto my Top 10 list, especially now that he's single again... not sure who I'll bump to get him there though. I also saw "Wimbledon." (It was very cute/funny.) Paul Bettany totally made the movie. On Sunday I went and saw "Ju-on" with my brother and sister-in-law. It was from the director of the original version of "The Ring" and it was seriously creepy, but not nearly as scary as I was hoping it would be. I'm curious to see how "The Grudge" (the "Americanized" version with Sarah Michelle Gellar) will compare when it comes out next month. Not much else to report. I'm just killing time till "Shaun of the Dead" now. It opens on Friday, as does, "The Forgotten" which looks promising as well.

No comments: