Monday, July 26, 2004

YAWN

My weekend was very quiet. I rode my horse and slept way more than I probably should have.

I did get 2 movies seen though, so I guess put that in the "productive" column. So, as promised last week, I'll do the movie review thing seeing how it's Monday and all... What did I see, you ask? Well, I saw "The Clearing" and "Before Sunset."

"The Clearing"
was a little slow in spots, but Bobby Redford was damn good in it... even though he is really starting to look old. All-in-all a decent flick, but probablly not one that will end up in my DVD collection.

"Before Sunset" was the better film; totally character driven. Etahn Hawke and Julie Delphy were both great. If you haven't seen "Before Sunrise" then this film probably won't do anything for you, but as a follow up to the original, it's wonderful. I so want to go to Paris now...


No comments: